WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

counsellorsgroup - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* counsellorsgroup > Topics

Subject: s*x/love
Replies: 4 Views: 346

toonex 9.12.10 - 05:20pm
s*xis never an expression of love. ladies should beware that no quantity of s*xyou give to a man can hold him back if he has decided to eject you. do not give your body as gifts. learn to say no and keep to it. toonex *

jenh 19.03.11 - 02:56am
OK. this really isnt about s*x but i need advice. I have been happily married for 6 yrs. a couple of days ago i met this guy just by chance. As soon as our eyes met it was like time stood still! i had to speak to himhe was the mechanic working on my carit was like i was on cloud 9. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?! *

toonex 27.03.11 - 08:46pm
my dear jenh, i hav to thank u for confiding in me. but i have to apologise for taking some time before responding. ur case is a verysimple one unless u want to make it complicated. in the first place, nothing is wrong wit u. *

toonex 30.03.11 - 07:17am
do not proceed further wit that guy. u were tempted by what ever thing u found in him, but u still hv to be in control of ur emotions. disconnect urself from him now. he may nt hav those things ur husband has that have guaranteed ur happy home. cheers *

toonex 30.03.11 - 07:22am
if u need someone to talk to, call 2347030155212. God bless u *

* counsellorsgroup Forum

Search:
topics replies

* counsellorsgroup

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search