WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

counsellorsgroup - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* counsellorsgroup > Topics

Subject: couple pairing
Replies: 6 Views: 285

toonex 8.12.10 - 08:34pm
understanding is the prin l thing in marriage. any man or woman you understand, you will live peacefully with him. *

josie143 15.12.10 - 02:53pm
Also patience and communication. If you're unable to openly communicate with your partner then you aren't really committed to the relationship. Also be spontaneous at times to spice things up. *

toonex 18.12.10 - 07:00am
josie147, i dont understand wht you mean by being spontaneous. pls explain more *

josie143 18.12.10 - 07:58pm
Spontaneous....as in do something spur of the moment,unplanned. It is a nice change to the everyday things that start to feel routine *

toonex 19.12.10 - 04:25am
in a relationship where the parties do not exchange gifts, and have face to face discussion, but they talk everydayon phone. wil it afffect the relationship? *

jenh 24.12.10 - 02:34am
because of our work schedules, my husband and i talk more on the phone than face to face. i dont think it has affected our relationship with each other in a negative way, but i do think it makes us appreciate the time we are together *

toonex 24.12.10 - 07:11am
what if the woman you want to marry is richer than you? i think she wil like to dominate in any prin l decision of the family *

* counsellorsgroup Forum

Search:
topics replies

* counsellorsgroup

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search